We respect you and your privacy, that is why we want to be transparent and straightforward. On this page you can read more about the how we collect, use and share information about you in order to run our business.
The data protection representative is Simon Avbar.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We only collect information about you, when you provide it to us and when you use our Services.
- Information you provide us through emailing us when you inquire about our Services and when you book any of the Service we provide. These can be your first and last name, email address, home address and any payment information you provide such as your bank account number.
- The emails you send to our email addresses when you inquire about our Services, or when we communicate further to plan more details about your selected Services.
- The messages via social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, when you inquire about our Services or when we communicate further to plan more details about your selected Services.
- When you use our webpage and Services, we collect information such as: anonyomous IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our website, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with our website (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter).
We obtain personal information from various sources, in three different ways:
- Directly: The direct information we collect is when you make an enquiry, purchase products or purchase a photography or educational service. This will be your name, address, phone number and details about your event.
- Anonymously: The anonymous information we collect may include your IP address, whether you are using a computer, a tablet or a phone, which country you are located, which website pages are accessed and how long you may spend looking at our lovely website pages.
- Third Party: If you purchase a product or service from us using an online payment method, your card information is not held by me but it is collected by a third party payment processor (transferwise.com) who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. The only informationwe receive from the third party are notifications that a transaction has taken place, with the name of the payee, the date and the amount of the transaction.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will hold your personal information in our archive for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. Any information you provide will be used to:
- Carry out any obligations from any contracts that we enter in to.
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
- Notify you of any changes to my services.
You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us, unless the email correspondence is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any third-party, unless you give us your permission.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We share personal information in the following ways:
- Following the law or protecting rights and interests. We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests or prevent fraud or abuse of our company or our Users. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- If we’re involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
We use the following services to collect your information:
Google Analytics – We use analytics on our site to collect data to provide us with statistics about our site. We collect non-sensitive information about you, all sensitive information has been anonymized including IP addresses(IP addresses have their last byte anonymized).
When you provide any personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of any information. Our website is protected with SSL and a secure page a lock icon will appear on your web browser to show that the page is secure.
Any information provided over the internet can never be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to me, and you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security, and where we have given you a password which enables you to access my website galleries, you are responsible for sharing this password.
Any sensitive information such as credit or debit card details is encrypted and protected with 128 Bit encryption on SSL by the third party responsible to taking payments.
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information.
You can access, update, change or delete personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the required changes. You can exercise your other rights by contacting us at the same email address.
We also will retain personal Information in order to comply with the law, protect our and others’ rights, resolve disputes or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information or to exercise a right to data portability under applicable law. You also may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law.
Additionally, if we rely on consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
In accordance with GDRP law you have the right to be aware how your personal data is being processed. You have the right to:
- access the information we have about you,
- rectification in case the data we have is not right,
- erasure and right to be forgotten,
- restriction or processing,
- be informed,
- data portability,
A copy of the data we have about you will be provided upon your request. You can email us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to provide the requested information within 7 days hours from the request, however please know it can take up to 30 days.